How to search Rivals.com

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
I don't have a membership to Rivals, but I was wondering if there were any good searches I could still do. I can go to the Gophers page and see who they have commitments from, but I cannot find a way to search who the Gophers currently have offers extended to. Is there anyway to search for something like this without a membership?

Thanks

Or can someone with a Gophers Ill membership post the page that shows all the players the Gophs currently have offers extended to? Thanks

ESPN & Scout

ESPN has a decent site for free too. It's not as good as rivals because it limits it to the teams ESPN assumes are the top 5 under consideration but it has good free info.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/school?page=considering&season=2009&schoolId=135

Before I got a subscription to Rivals I would go back and forth between ESPN and Scout.com to find recruits and then I would search on Rivals for what they had to say. Rivals has what is generally considered to be the most accurate ratings for players. Although it's not like ESPN & Scout are amateurs.

Here is the scout site.

http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=9&c=4&yr=2009

Hope This Helps: Gopher Illustrated

When you access the GI site, click on "FB Recruiting" near the top of the page and then click on "Recruit Search & Database." In option #2, you'll have a listing of positions plus "Other." When you click on a position, you'll receive a list of players Minnesota is interested in or those that list the Gophers as a school of interest. Click on the name of the players you're interested in and you'll find out whether or not they have been offered a tender by the Gophers and in some cases the coach that is recruiting the player. As an example, Marcus Hall, a highly rated offensive lineman, has been offered a tender by the Gophers and is being recruited by Tim Cross; however, he has low interest in Minnesota.

Ronnie Wingo Jr. is listed under "Other." He has been offered by the Gophers, but, he too, has indicated he has low interest in Minnesota.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom