How the eff do we cancel Fubo?

Guessing the cancellation process isn’t quite as streamlined as the sign-up process.
Actually very easy, and I got confirmation it was cancelled:

I'm keeping Fubo until Friday (a week) to check out stuff I don't normally get on YoutubeTV. As Unregistered said, I've had it before for specific sports and it was easy to cancel.

Another reason why cable/satellite suck compared to streaming: nothing to turn in, no hardware left behind, no contracts. Don't even have to talk to a human, just click and it goes away.

Yup. I cancelled at about 11:00pm Saturday. Kind of amused that they wanted to know why - and one of the options was "only signed up to watch one game."

I'm guessing they get that a lot.

No interest in keeping Fubo. I have cable TV through a municipal system, and also have the Disney+ bundle, so I'm paying plenty for TV.

I actually really like the interface for Fubo. I’m paying stupid money for DirectTV Stream right now because they’re the only steaming option with Bally’s Sport North. I’d drop DTV stream in a heartbeat if anyone else offered Bally’s.

Right now looks like BTN has no plans to do a Game in 60 for this game. Oh well...

Top Bottom