How should the endzones in TCF Bank Stadium be designed?

Shouuld we just go and still LSU's turf?

I like the LSU endzones. I'd like to see ours follow that type of scheme, with maroon on gold and vice versa. At the 50, a large block M.

Also, I like the idea of marking off the 5-yard lines, but I'd like to see every 5 yards (including the 10s), not just the 5s. The 10-yard markers should be in large font gold, with 5 yard markers smaller font in white or maroon.

LSU already marks the 5's and 10's, Should we airbrush Goldy's head at the 50, just to finish the copy job?

Ot: a bit

endzone1.jpg

Do we go with the checkerboard look? Too copycat in my opinion. Tennessee has the market on this look.

1192478281.jpg

How about the mundane, yet traditional slanted line look ala Notre Dame? Again, don't copy someone else's signature IMHO.

ahusstadium.jpg

Minnesota in one endzone, Golden Gophers in the other similar to Nebraska. No color scheme in the remainder of the endzone. Would maroon colored script show better than gold? Would it be an oxymoron if the endzone reads Golden Gophers but it is spelled in maroon? I could go for a design like that.

Camp%20Randall%20Stadium.jpg

Or do we showcase a maroon colored endzone with gold lettering or a gold endzone with maroon lettering like this school has in the above picture? If done right it seems that it could make for an outstanding aerial photo.

lsu.jpg

How about alternating color schemes like LSU has? One endzone would be maroon, the other gold. One could say Minnesota the other Golden Gophers.

cowboys.512.jpg

What about an entire gold endzone with the Gopher helmet flanking the sides like the Cowboys have? Can't think of any other colleges with this design.

What % of seats at Nebraska are behind the end zones? My guess is at least 35.

What % of seats at Nebraska are behind the end zones? My guess is at least 35.

I would estimate anywhere from 35-40% because the 2nd tier in the West stadium section is not that large as it is backed up to the press box which is huge and runs the entire length of the west stadium which you cannot see in your picture.

Anyone find it interesting that, from above, Wisconsin's stadium looks like a toilet seat?

You can make it look like whatever you want but you can't find the endzone when you play Iowa.

Camp Randall

from above does look like a toilet seat. The big dump in the middle also is red, I would advise Becky to see a physician.

Go Gopher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom