How many wins will the Gophers have this year??

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
The team sits at an impressive 22-7. They are guaranteed at least 4 more games (2 regular season, a big ten tourney game, NCAA tourney game) barring the snub of all snubs and rejecting an NIT invitation.

I will say the mighty Golden Gophers end with 28 wins. I won't say where they come from. Just a prediction.

Anyone else want to guess?

I agree.

Finish regular season 0-2

B1G Tourney early exit loss.

5 in a row... lose to Kansas in National Championship game.

Only Gopher fans make up fantasies in which our favorite team loses in the finals. In your dream did Blair Walsh come in from off the bench and miss the winning field goal?

I will guess 26 wins. 1 more in the regular season. 1 in the Big Ten tournament and two in the NCAAs.

Only Gopher fans make up fantasies in which our favorite team loses in the finals. In your dream did Blair Walsh come in from off the bench and miss the winning field goal?

Touche.

I will guess 26 wins. 1 more in the regular season. 1 in the Big Ten tournament and two in the NCAAs.

Moral victory!!!

Pessimistic brain: 25.

1-1 regular season
1-1 BTT (after missing out on a top four seed)
1-1 NCAAs (after getting a 5 or 6 seed)

Optimistic brain: 27

1-1 regular season (even my optimistic brain has us losing in Madison, that's pretty sad)
2-1 BTT (get a top four seed, lose in championship game)
2-1 NCAAs (lose in Sweet Sixteen after getting a 4 or 5 seed)

Regardless, it will be invaluable experience for the players and coaches.

I just can't imagine a scenario in which they win more than 27 games. I think they win 3 more the rest of the way to finish at 25-10.

1-1 to close out regular season
1-1 in BTT
1-1 in NCAA as 6 seed

This is probably my MN sports brain talking. Really hope to be proven wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we go 1-1 in the regular season and if we get a top 4 seed we go 1-1 in the Big Ten tourney and 1-1 in the NCAA's.

If we don't get a top 4 seed in the BT tourney than I'll go with 26 wins.

If they get to 25 they tie most official wins record! Bother by the same coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom