How many of the top MN kids can Coach Kill get?

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Here is Rivals list of the top 6 Minnesota kids. How do you recruit-niks rate our chances? My stab at it is.......
1. McDonald-75%
2. Davidson-5%
3. Pirsig-75%
4. Johnson-25%
5. Hayes-100%
6. Nelson-100%

One of Coach Kills goals is to keep most of the top MN kids at home. Three out of six could happen OK but I sure hope we get 4.

Bayfield there is a synergy between commited recruites like Nelson and Williams, and the uncommitted. They are in contact, there is a lot of come on man. If Pirsig committs, you might see 5. Its the old 3+1 equals 5.

Why is Johnson only ~25%, did he not grow up in-state?

Bayfield there is a synergy between commited recruites like Nelson and Williams, and the uncommitted. They are in contact, there is a lot of come on man. If Pirsig committs, you might see 5. Its the old 3+1 equals 5.

I don't really think of davidson as an instate guy. He has yet to play or practice 10 minutes of football in the state of Minnesota. If we could somehow get him great, but losing him to out of state wouldn't be a knock on any coaching staff.

I don't really think of davidson as an instate guy. He has yet to play or practice 10 minutes of football in the state of Minnesota. If we could somehow get him great, but losing him to out of state wouldn't be a knock on any coaching staff.

Agreed

Not being a recruit-nik, heck I don't know much about young Mr. Johnson and there is very little out there about his leanings. Other than he has the best list of offers of any MN grown players.

What do you think his chances are of being a Gopher?

Why is Johnson only ~25%, did he not grow up in-state?

I see he transferred to Osseo from Maple Grove last year, but don't know anything beyond that.

Top Bottom