How many hours by car to find a beatable team?

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out how many hours you would have to drive from campus to arrive at a DI school that we could beat.

:confused:

Would I have to drive to Wyoming? Somewhere in the state of Ohio?

Edit: a big boys school.

FBS or FCS?

FCS you could probably get down to Des Moines and Drake (non scholarship) could be beat

I was trying to figure out how many hours you would have to drive from campus to arrive at a DI school that we could beat.

:confused:

Would I have to drive to Wyoming? Somewhere in the state of Ohio?

Edit: a big boys school.

Take the Pacific Tunnel to Hawaii, then just a maybe. But you will have fun.

akron probably. Or either new mexico school

I was going to say Iowa State... but holy crap, they just won in Austin. Maybe Memphis or Washington State.

I really would not bet on this team to beat anyone. There are zero division 1 teams out there who I would say we have a 95% chance of beating at a neutral site.

We are just so incredibly good at finding a way to lose. Not only does this team not have their eyes on the victory, they have a definite nose for finding new and incredible ways to lose.

A complete change of attitude and culture is absolutely necessary for this team to succeed.

For a little while I thought perhaps some of these coaches had a chance to retain their jobs on a new staff. You know, to keep recruiting continuity, etc. But now I believe they have to clean house. I will say one thing, everyone of them should be able to find a job. Well, everyone except Cosgrove. I think it's the end of his career at the d1a level unless he takes a position coach job.

For a little while I thought perhaps some of these coaches had a chance to retain their jobs on a new staff. You know, to keep recruiting continuity, etc. But now I believe they have to clean house. I will say one thing, everyone of them should be able to find a job. Well, everyone except Cosgrove. I think it's the end of his career at the d1a level unless he takes a position coach job.

If any of these coaches are retained it would be a mistake, IMO. A complete overhaul is needed.

25 minutes. Burnsville Blaze.

Top Bottom