How many first deck rows are covered in TCF

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
My football tickets are in the the first deck, row 24 and they aren't covered by the second deck. I can't remember what row back from ours begins the few that are covered by the second deck. What is the range of rows on the first deck covered by the overhang of the second??

My football tickets are in the the first deck, row 24 and they aren't covered by the second deck. I can't remember what row back from ours begins the few that are covered by the second deck. What is the range of rows on the first deck covered by the overhang of the second??

I think the covered rows start at 33 and go up for about 4 or 5 rows.

When I was looking at moving to the lower level I wondered about this. I recall thinking row 28 would get dripped on from above so I think 30 and above are probably covered.

There are 35 rows so either it does start at 33 but it only covers two rows or it covers down to 30 or 31 if 4 or 5 rows are covered. Anyone know for sure?

Maybe someone can check tonight at the concert for you?

There are 35 rows in my section. I am in row 33 and I am covered. If I remember correctly rows 31 & 32 can get dripped on. The 2nd deck covers no more than 3-5 rows of the lower deck.

We were in Row 31 Section 107 on Saturday and covered -- I belive it covers Row 31-35

Top Bottom