How Good Can The Gophers Be?

Iowa sat on the ball the entire second half. They refused to let their freshman QB beat them by throwing a pick. No need for even a single extra point if you know the other team can not score. The score flattered the hell out of us.

That same freshman took OSU to overtime on the road. I don't believe he was so scaled back. Fact is that we rattled him and blitzed very effectively. Were they so convinced we weren't going to score when we had 1st and goal on their 1?

That same freshman took OSU to overtime on the road. I don't believe he was so scaled back. Fact is that we rattled him and blitzed very effectively. Were they so convinced we weren't going to score when we had 1st and goal on their 1?

That was just a microcosm of the whole season. ugh. Sitting in Kinnick watching that happen was unbelievable. I hope at least our O-Line can move someone a yard this year.

What!? OHIO!?!? they'll get pushed into the national championship, just because of the media hype, but we've seen over the past Decade, that the big ten is not fast enough at the skills positions to keep up with the big 12, or sec.. I honestly don't think that ohio could take another stomping from an SEC team in the NC game. It's not their fault though that they don't belong on the big stage.. They can't help that the BCS is flawed..

look at all their hyped players who aren't really panning out. Ginn, bum. Troy smith, bum, laurinaitis, bum. beanie wells - we'll see.

not panning out? beannie wells was up for rookie offensive player of the year and laurinaitis was runner up defensive rookie of the year. Laurinaitis lead the St. Louis Rams defense in tackles. Stop talking.

The Gophers have plenty of time to get accustomed to the heat. Practice just started. It would be surprising if there wasn't any sloppiness.

One of the secrets to good trolling is to not post the same crap on multiple sites.

Really where else have I been? Who am I? You can call me all the names you want but I would love to talk about the Gophers roster.

Top Bottom