How <generic> is your <generic>?

How <generic> is your <generic>?

• My <generic> is so <generic> I could just <generic>!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Very <generic>

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • A bit <generic>

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Not so <generic>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <Generic>!? I ain't got no <generic> to be <generic> about!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RodentRampage

Reaction score
We need some sort of poll, and lacking on official one, I thought I would provide a generic poll.

Well, that sucked. I put "<generic>" in the poll questions, but because it was in brackets, the word didn't appear, and I can't edit the poll.

The poll answers are supposed to be

My generic is so generic I could just generic!
Very Generic
A bit generic
Not so generic
Generic? I ain't got no generic to be generic about!

My generic is just that, generic. And I stand by my generic generic everytime I generically pee.

The really weird thing is 5 people have voted.

So far "My is so I could just !" is winning hands down.

I think I'm generally geriatric generic genetically?

Question

I guess I am part of the 10% who didn't get the word. Can anybody tell me what is going on, what everybody is drinking, or does this have anything to do with synthetic drugs?

So far, 22 have voted in this poll. In other words, there are 22 drunk people. In honor of playing a team that has Mexico attached, Tequila is the drink of choice.

Dinkytown will be rocking tomorrow night.

So far, 22 have voted in this poll. In other words, there are 22 drunk people. In honor of playing a team that has Mexico attached, Tequila is the drink of choice.

Dinkytown will be rocking tomorrow night.

Bump with hopes this will be come a highly viewed poll.

Since this was so good, I decided to make it my signature for a while.
The word "generic" didn't appear in the poll options, that's why it looks so wrong.
I would have deleted the post if I could have figured out how to do it, but perhaps it is better this way.

I guess I am part of the 10% who didn't get the word. Can anybody tell me what is going on, what everybody is drinking, or does this have anything to do with synthetic drugs?

This is the official bath salts thread.

Top Bottom