Are you happy with Mark Coyle?

• Yes! I want a Maroon football field.

Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No! He wasn't mentioned by Sid.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Looks like a good choice. Wants to be in MN and has handled some big school athletic programs.

@YahooDrSaturday: So Minnesota announced that Syracuse AD Mark Coyle is a finalist for the Gophers' AD job. Meanwhile, Syracuse announced Coyle is leaving.

Never heard of him. Don't really care as long as he supports the big 3.

@YahooDrSaturday: So Minnesota announced that Syracuse AD Mark Coyle is a finalist for the Gophers' AD job. Meanwhile, Syracuse announced Coyle is leaving.
So Coyle is the previously unnamed finalist?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He would be the perfect man for the job. I pray they hire him and, even more important, wants lead the U instead of taking the other offers he will receive.

I think it's a good move, but I'm waiting to see how Jim Carter feels before I fully commit.

Hopefully he will be worth the wait(since the former A.D. was let go).

It has to be a good hire for us. Boeheim got to cheat for years under him and hopefully he allows Pitino to cheat as well so maybe he can finally win a few games.

It has to be a good hire for us. Boeheim got to cheat for years under him and hopefully he allows Pitino to cheat as well so maybe he can finally win a few games.

You really need to do a little bit of research before you comment.

Like everything I hear about him.

Coyle might be getting a test of his administrative timber early in his tenure. He could be facing some major decisions within the next year with regards to the Big 3, football, men's basketball, and men's hockey. Certainly the latter two.

Watching presser. Can't help but be excited about this hire and the passion that is evident from Mr Coyle about Minnesota.

Like everything I hear about him.

Coyle might be getting a test of his administrative timber early in his tenure. He could be facing some major decisions within the next year with regards to the Big 3, football, men's basketball, and men's hockey. Certainly the latter two.

Who knows, he could look at that as a positive, energizing possibility...a way to put his long-term stamp on Gopher athletics with his own hires among 3 major sports.

Top Bottom