How beautiful will it get next Saturday when we upset Becky on their home field?

supadupafly

Reaction score
Personally, I can't wait for next Saturday's game. It will happen. This is where they right the ship and turn the corner again.

All the doubters and haters can take a long walk off a short dock for all I care.

That is all.

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

Truth: Gophs will upset Wisconsin next Sat. Our team WILL go at least 7-5, maybe 8-4

That is my story and I am sticking to it. I have not lost any faith in this team. They will rebound, they will prevail, they will right the ship. They will upset some teams over the rest of the season that some say we can't upset.

Our group is proud to be Golden Gopher football fans. Our group will be Gopher football season ticket holders for life and we know we will bask in the sun of Pasadena sooner rather than later.

We are with Coach Kill and his staff 100%. They have a long-term plan, will stick to it through good and bad, will get the right types of players in the pipeline to fit their systems, and will turn this program on a very positive upswing for a long time to come.

Golden Gopher Pride.

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

Yesterday, 11:46 PM #1 supadupafly
Truth: Gophs will upset Wisconsin next Sat. Our team WILL go at least 7-5, maybe 8-4
Yesterday, 11:37 PM #1 supadupafly
supadupafly
How beautiful will it get next Saturday when we upset Becky on their home field?

You seem to enjoy opening multiple threads on the same subject. Why stop at two for this one?

Maybe you should start a few threads about the weather terrorists.

I was there in 94 when Darkins led the Wack-Attack to a 17-14 W. That was sweet!

Not this time.

there are going to be a lot of happy gopher fans on state street following this saturday's game. starting to get the gear together.....starting to get excited.

Top Bottom