How are you preparing for the season?

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
With less than 50 days until the season starts and 22 days until fall camp starts, how are you and your group preparing to improve for the upcoming season?

We have made new bags boards, new banners, and have bought more than is possibly needed for group attire for gamedays.

The players, coaches, and staff having been working hard to be prepared to bring their best come kickoff of game 1. Have the fans done the same?

We are a very important part of the process, let's do our best too.

I'm preparing by letting Tom Dienhart rank all my gopher gear. Apparently it is worth a lot less than I figured.

No comments yet about preparing by practicing drinking your favorite beverage? Dr. Don are you asleep at the keyboard?

well i hit "refresh" on gopherhole about 200x a day! so that's part of my off-season routine!

we've added a few new tailgating items to the ensemble and we're making travel plans now for a few road games!!

I made a list of all the reasons why I think the gophers will be really good this year. Each night I review the list and when I'm done I have someone punch me in the stomach.

I believe I am as prepared as any Minnesota sports fan can be.

I'm waiting to see what Dr. Don is doing and then I'm going follow his lead.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

I'm waiting to see what Dr. Don is doing and then I'm going follow his lead.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

I might not follow suit. Performing colonoscopies alongside the good Dr. while enjoying luke-warm beer is not how I want to kill the next month and a half.

I might not follow suit. Performing colonoscopies alongside the good Dr. while enjoying luke-warm beer is not how I want to kill the next month and a half.

Beats the hell out of poking youself in the eye with a sharp stick!!!

1. Added our two twin future Gophers to the family brood so they we'll have Enfamil added to the beverage cooler each Saturday morning, right next to the Baileys for our coffee.
2. Fashioned a new flag pole to compensate for the one we lost in the crazy wind before the Iowa game last year.
3. Added Kuub to our array of tailgating games. Perfect for the River Flats lot.
4. Added another seat to our set in 103 Rows 9 and 10. Now have 6 in our quest for 8!

Go Gophers!

1. Added our two twin future Gophers to the family brood so they we'll have Enfamil added to the beverage cooler each Saturday morning, right next to the Baileys for our coffee.
2. Fashioned a new flag pole to compensate for the one we lost in the crazy wind before the Iowa game last year.
3. Added Kuub to our array of tailgating games. Perfect for the River Flats lot.
4. Added another seat to our set in 103 Rows 9 and 10. Now have 6 in our quest for 8!

Go Gophers!

See you down at the flats. Come on over if you want a game of beer darts.

I'm going to put all my golf balls into a laundry basket and have my kid dump them down the stairs while I try to walk up them to practice making it through the mud slides on the stairs from the river flats up to the street level.

This is quite an appropriate topic...
1. Just purchase away game tix to TCU and Nebraska last week.
2. Purchased Air to Dallas. Need to find a hotel.
3. Put the tailgate trailer in my garage. Waxed it up. Now enhancing it the season. (I tried adding a photo for you viewing pleasure - but it didn't accept it.)
4. Thinking about game day wardrobe - home and away.
5. Considering various tailgate menus.

Since I bought a 1983 Ambulance last year, with a 460 V-8 that gets a cool 7 MPG. This year I'm preparing by filling my change jar for gas money. SKI-U-MAH!

(My money-sucking pride of joy is my avatar BTW.)

Top Bottom