Horton INterim Coach

Yep heard it too on Sports Huddle with Sid and Dave.

Joel will screw this hire up. He needs to fired now. The fact that this was leaked and on ESPN during the game yesterday says a lot about how he runs his department.

KelleyLeeks

Are you serious? That is the best you can come up with. Is your vocabulary that limited?

Are you serious? That is the best you can come up with. Is your vocabulary that limited?

My late father always told me, never show your lack of intelligence by interjecting words like that. I truly believe that everyone has class, of some kind, but some show very low class.

My late father always told me, never show your lack of intelligence by interjecting words like that. I truly believe that everyone has class, of some kind, but some show very low class.

I learned it while flying jets in the Air Force.

Dr. Dump giving lessons on "class." Wow. Just wow.

Says the liar.

Kelly can you still fly? Because my plan for a new coach involves renting a jumbo jet, completely filling it with 100 dollar bills, flying it to Palo Alto, and telling Jim Harbaugh he can have the plane and the money if he flies back to Minnesota in it.

I learned it while flying jets in the Air Force.

kellyleeks: you can always go to the edit button on the comment referred to and replace certain terms. It's ok, I have done that before.

kellyleeks: you can always go to the edit button on the comment referred to and replace certain terms. It's ok, I have done that before.

Do you want a cookie, you liar? Quit preaching to people how to act on a message board, you old imbecile.

The reason I have no problem calling Suzy a name such as, c_nt, is that she is what is wrong with the fans of this program. The Suzies won't show up if they don't get there way. Just a guess, but Suzy's name is not listed on the stadium donor's wall, but she's going to pull here $250/year. That makes here a c_nt.

The Suzies of Minnesota make us a second rate program.

Can we get back on topic here a bit? Is anyone else as shocked as I am that Brewster isn't going to finish out the year? Wow. Also, if anyone were going to take over interim duties, you'd think it would be someone other than a guy who's been with the program a whopping six months or so.

Can we get back on topic here a bit? Is anyone else as shocked as I am that Brewster isn't going to finish out the year? Wow. Also, if anyone were going to take over interim duties, you'd think it would be someone other than a guy who's been with the program a whopping six months or so.

Horton is the only guy who has HC experience. He was the easy choice.

Horton is the only guy who has HC experience. He was the easy choice.

The easy comeback would be to say that prior head coaching experience is not a prerequisite for the job here at Minnesota.

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with Horton...I just figured it would be Cosgrove or Lee.

The easy comeback would be to say that prior head coaching experience is not a prerequisite for the job here at Minnesota.

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with Horton...I just figured it would be Cosgrove or Lee.

Cosgrove and Lee have their hands full trying to get the D together. They don't need any more responsibilities.

Quite a rebuke!

Rather nasty, canning him completely - but Horton had a wide-open offense when he was at Nevada. Maybe he'll play Gray!

I think Cosgrove might have other things on his mind at this time.

Top Bottom