Honest Question

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Was that a career high for Konate? I've never seen him score so many.

4 points? Seriously?

That's why I asked. I'm not sure I've seen him ever score more then one bucket in a game. Both dunks were nice tonight. Actually, he played one of his better games.

He had double digit games multiple times last year.

Yeah I looked it up. He had 14 against Omaha last year. That's his high. 7 is his high for this year against FSU...

He had 7 against Florida St earlier this year. Career high is 14.

"13-1 had me intrigued, this game will put me right back to ignoring this team. Choked it away against an outmatched and outgunned Michigan St team. Crowd sounded amazing, but lack of any scoring in the 2nd half bit the team in the rear. They quit defending and Konate got away with about 35 fouls in the paint. I'd guess we still have a good shot at another NIT run, but the dance is out of the question. ""- Sparlimb

You seem to be posting a lot for someone willing to give up on the team after their first conference game?:rolleyes:

Konate has been a very valuable part of the team's success this season. We definitely need his minutes. He is much improved. He makes a lot of positive plays on a consistent basis!!!!

"13-1 had me intrigued, this game will put me right back to ignoring this team. Choked it away against an outmatched and outgunned Michigan St team. Crowd sounded amazing, but lack of any scoring in the 2nd half bit the team in the rear. They quit defending and Konate got away with about 35 fouls in the paint. I'd guess we still have a good shot at another NIT run, but the dance is out of the question. ""- Sparlimb

You seem to be posting a lot for someone willing to give up on the team after their first conference game?:rolleyes:

Another "look at me!!!" post from Sparlimb.

I second that 60's Guy. He gives us depth off the bench. He has greatly improved and been a key player (saw it myself against Vanderbilt).

Konate is valuable. Defense, rebounding and occasionally a few points. I think with Lynch's propensity to foul he is even more valuable.

Konate is valuable. Defense, rebounding and occasionally a few points. I think with Lynch's propensity to foul he is even more valuable.
I'm staring to enjoy watching the "Mali Mauler!" [emoji41]

He is a lot better when he isn't our best center

Top Bottom