Holy Jesus Martha...

Dr.Don

Reaction score
How many frikking threads do we need to go on and on ad nauseum about the future possibilities for Gopher Football Coach. Let's let the Pros handle it and then do our bitching and moaning after the fact. I don't even read any of them anymore. I would rather change $hitty diapers on my infant grandson.

How many frikking threads do we need to go on and on ad nauseum about the future possibilities for Gopher Football Coach. Let's let the Pros handle it and then do our bitching and moaning after the fact. I don't even read any of them anymore. I would rather change $hitty diapers on my infant grandson.

I don't have a problem with people posting these threads but I don't read most of them.

I agree

I would also like to appoint one "go to" credibel poster that can keep me updated on the most current info from the process. Any volunteers or nominations?

Let's allow Doogie to start all threads on potential coaches from here on out.

so don't read them, and don't worry about them.

Ah, whining from this guy about whiners...hmmmm.

Let's allow Doogie to start all threads on potential coaches from here on out.

I will allow 4: Doogie, Blizzard, GopherLady, or Bleed. All others are pure "Idiot Wind" (compliments of Bob Dylan).

All others are pure "Idiot Wind" (compliments of Bob Dylan).

I resemble that remark. Oops. Did I s#h7 all over myself. I try to restrain myself. Really. I am going to therapy. My doctor doesn't have a couch but a swivel chair, some scented candles and a fish tank. Really quite peaceful there. If anybody needs a recommendation!

I'll try not to spit into the wind.

Here is the way I see it. "Let's all go to Mamby Pamby Land and act like a bunch of Jack Wagons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a Gopher fan since the early Stoll years. This is the best time to be a Gopher fan. There's hope. As soon as the new coach takes the field, it tends to go south. Somehow I have amassed 1,000 posts; there's no way that can be possible. But I'll bet half of them have come during coaching searches, for better or worse. I can't get enough of the possibilities and speculation. It's fun. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Doogie, please ... more tweets! Give us something! Tell us Chilly is interested! If Dr. Don doesn't like it, he can go to the women's cross country board and invite them to WalMart.

Jeez, Doc. Relax. Um, have a beer and ignore them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr Don!!!! How about a thread addressing what match up we will have to keep the ball out of Mcnutt's hands. Will we take some risks rushing more than 4 on Stanzi? What wrinkle can we expect to see to minimize Iowa's d line? Will Iowa really be interested in playing Saturday? HOW ABOUT TALKING SOME FOOTBALL PEOPLE!

This is the hottest topic right now, be patient my friend it will all be over soon once the new coach is named.

Top Bottom