Holy cow! I agree with Pat!

I agree. Wow. If only most of his articles were like this we'd have a legit journalist on our hands

It reads like his ghost writer is filling in for him! It just does not read like his normal writing!

Win five or six Big Ten games in 2009. That is what is needed to start getting the attention of the local media. Win 2 or 3 Big Ten games and it's going to be very rough sledding with the local media. 2 or 3 Big Ten wins in a season is never enough. Even five Big Ten wins in a season really isn't enough.

With the new stadium, the expectation needs to be raised to at least 6 Big Ten wins in a season. Otherwise, we have only more of what we used to have and we all know that is not good enough and there will be a lot of media unrest directed at this program and the person who heads this program up. After all, close to 300 million has been spent on the new stadium. It is show time! 6 and 2 will do in Big Ten play and while 5 might keep Brewster alive five Big Ten wins is never really enough to take him where he has to take this program. Four and four and they will show you the door if it follows a 3 and 5. With too many Three and five's, a coaching career will never survive. Just win two and you'll be through. Only win one...then you'll be done.

Now, Reusse will just be waiting to see what opportunity the 2009 season will bring him to soar to new heights... Once they kick off the Big Ten season it will be "Reusse time" at TCF BANK STADIUM. What happens on Game Day Saturdays during the Big Ten season will tell the tale!

Win five or six Big Ten games in 2009. That is what is needed to start getting the attention of the local media. Win 2 or 3 Big Ten games and it's going to be very rough sledding with the local media. 2 or 3 Big Ten wins in a season is never enough. Even five Big Ten wins in a season really isn't enough.

With the new stadium, the expectation needs to be raised to at least 6 Big Ten wins in a season. Otherwise, we have only more of what we used to have and we all know that is not good enough and there will be a lot of media unrest directed at this program and the person who heads this program up. After all, close to 300 million has been spent on the new stadium. It is show time! 6 and 2 will do in Big Ten play and while 5 might keep Brewster alive five Big Ten wins is never really enough to take him where he has to take this program. Four and four and they will show you the door if it follows a 3 and 5. With too many Three and five's, a coaching career will never survive. Just win two and you'll be through. Only win one...then you'll be done.

Now, Reusse will just be waiting to see what opportunity the 2009 season will bring him to soar to new heights... Once they kick off the Big Ten season it will be "Reusse time" at TCF BANK STADIUM. What happens on Game Day Saturdays during the Big Ten season will tell the tale!

My head hurts after reading this. Seriously.

Wren, you are free to do whatever you want, so obviously this is no mandate, but I just wish to make a simple request. Please go away and don't ever come back. Thank you.

Stirring the pot?

I know my anti-Reusse bias is showing, but did anyone else read this and wonder if Reusse is hoping for a QB controversy? :confused: Or maybe I'm just not used to him writing anything complimentary of the Gophers....It's probably the latter.

Wren, you are free to do whatever you want, so obviously this is no mandate, but I just wish to make a simple request. Please go away and don't ever come back. Thank you.

Oh man that actually is Wren isn't it....did he make it this apparent before and I missed something?

Agreed. Total troll comment.

Top Bottom