Holtz on Gopher radar

GopherFanatic19

Reaction score
I found this little article from Cnnsi Truth and rumors section. I thought it was pretty funny. They have been throwing everyone under the sun in this section for the gophers. Interns....:clap::clap:

There was some talk Tuesday that some local dreamers will try to bring Lou Holtz, 73, back as Gophers football coach, with a master plan that Holtz's son Skip, the coach at South Florida, would succeed his dad at Minnesota.

St. Paul Pioneer Press

I think Skip Holtz just took a job at USF. I think it would be pretty shady for him to already be plotting his eventual move to MN.

I think Skip Holtz just took a job at USF. I think it would be pretty shady for him to already be plotting his eventual move to MN.
The apple doesn't fall far from the spittle filled tree.

This isn't happening anyways though.

If Maturi didn't let Tubby bring in Jimmy Williams, I'm sure he wouldn't let Lou anywhere near the football team.

I found this little article from Cnnsi Truth and rumors section. I thought it was pretty funny. They have been throwing everyone under the sun in this section for the gophers. Interns....:clap::clap:

There was some talk Tuesday that some local dreamers will try to bring Lou Holtz, 73, back as Gophers football coach, with a master plan that Holtz's son Skip, the coach at South Florida, would succeed his dad at Minnesota.

St. Paul Pioneer Press

Local Dreamers = Sid. I hadn't heard that euphimism for someone with Alzheimers before. At my mother's nursing facility there's a floor for people with dementia. They call it the "Reminiscence Wing." I find that ironic since that's the one thing that isn't going on there.

If Lou was hired, I would burn my UofM flag, demand a refund on my lifetime alumni association membership, and begin to do my part to financially support the Badgers and the Hawkeyes football programs; and I hate those programs.

Top Bottom