Hole Poll: Which Receiver (WR or TE) will gain the most yards in 2013?

Which Receiver (Wide Receiver or Tight End) will gain the most yards this season?

• Goodger, Drew - 6-5 265 Jr Tight End

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Plsek, Lincoln - 6-4 265 SO Tight End

• Williams, Maxx - 6-4 254 RS FR Tight End

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Carter, Eric - 5-11 185 FR Wide Receiver

• Engel, Derrick - 6-2 187 RS Sr Wide Receiver

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Fruechte, Isaac - 6-3 204 RS Jr Wide Receiver

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Harbison, Jamel - 5-11 199 RS FR Wide Receiver

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Maye, KJ - 5-10 197 SO Wide Receiver

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Wolitarsky, Drew - 6-3 208 FR Wide Receiver

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
GiI requested, Gopherhole delivers! Which Receiver (Wide Receiver or Tight End) will gain the most yards this season?

This is a really tough one to answer looking at that list because there is no obvious candidate on there. I voted Fruechte do to the uncertainty of how Harbison comes beck from his injury but I hope it is Harbison when it is all said and done.

None of the above....

....is my choice. Donovahn Jones comes out of no where to win it all as the dark horse of the year. A guy can dream can't he?

I took KJ Maye. Besides having a very cool name, he seems to have the speed and balance to gain some yards after initial contact. He runs pretty crisp routes as well.

....is my choice. Donovahn Jones comes out of no where to win it all as the dark horse of the year. A guy can dream can't he?

Come on Killjoy - you've got to commit! No dreaming allowed....we're dealing in reality.

Most yards: Fruechte
Most catches: Engel

I'm not denying the ability of Harbeson, Maye, or Jones...but my gut tells me Fruechte is the guy who's going to haul in a few more bombs than anyone else, and Engel is a good looking possession guy. If it isn't Fruechte with the most yards, it'll be because Harbeson blew up and surpassed 1000 yards.

Thanks for starting this Rescooter.

I said Fruechte but who knows. He could end up being 3rd or 4th. This year is a golden opportunity for someone to step up and be the guy. I thought McDonald might be that guy, but he's being an idiot again.

With Andre gone, Maxx is the most talented, IMO.

I am going darkhorse and saying Victor Keise (I voted for Fruetche)

I looked at who has stayed healthy and then went with a coin flip

I like Derrick Engel and his 20.0 yard avg. Especially after his big bowl game of over 100 yards.

I'll bring this Poll up at the end of the year to see how close we were. Thanks all!

Go Gophers!!!!

Top Bottom