Hoff is off.

beavergopher

Reaction score
Blake is having a rough day shooting. Too jazzed up from senior day? Hope he lights it up in the second half and leads a comeback win in his last game at the Barn.

Wow. Completely unnecessary comment. They didn't say that hoff was only off today and never before. D!ck move.

Wasn't really a rip on the guy. More of a compliment. It seems nobody on this board can say anything negative about the Hoff.

For sure the worst player on the team... :rolleyes:

Who has ever said anything remotely close to that. I am probably the biggest Hoff basher on the board and I have never called him anything worse than battling Ralph for the 2nd-3rd best player on the team.

Ralph doesnt battle thats his problem...

Ralph battling Hoff? That again is some funny stuff.

Last time I laughed that hard SOMEONE on this board said Ralph was a good low post player then Ralph promptly went out and got out banged by Novak from Mich...

Well I don't think I have ever called Ralph a good low post player so it wasn't me.
I have called him a good high post player and a good player overall.

I have said that he is in a close race with Hoffarber for the 2nd best player on the team.

Sorry

Apology appears I mis-read

Rosemountian
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He already is a good post player. If he was averaging those numbers you gave (even the low end) he would be on all the national POY watch lists for next year.

Well you saw post and insinuated low post. I said post and was talking about high post.

So just poor communication. I will be more specific for you next time.

You are right thats why the apology..

I could argue the High Post thing also but I wont...

You are right thats why the apology..

I could argue the High Post thing also but I wont...

Go ahead and argue that he isn't a decent high post player. You are the one who would sound foolish. I wouldn't even debate you....I wouldn't have to.

You said "GOOD"- is it decent or good? See how you are? I was nice and apologized giving you the benefit of the doubt that you meant High Post in your quote and not Low post then you treat me like that.

That aint right..

You said "GOOD"- is it decent or good? See how you are? I was nice and apologized giving you the benefit of the doubt that you meant High Post in your quote and not Low post then you treat me like that.

That aint right..

Good and decent are subjective terms anyways so it really doesn't matter. I do not see low post and high post as subjective...maybe you do.

We could see Ralph as the exact same thing and you call it terrible and I call it decent or good.
I don't think we would differ much on our opinions of what a high post is and what a low post is.

Top Bottom