Hire Dave Aranda

gophers141

Reaction score
It is going to be a competitive market for a new coach after this seasons is done with Texas, Notre Dame, LSU and Oregon all most likely looking for new coaches.

My pick for who we should hire is Dave Aranda. He may be under the radar enough to want the job.

It is going to be a competitive market for a new coach after this seasons is done with Texas, Notre Dame, LSU and Oregon all most likely looking for new coaches.

My pick for who we should hire is Dave Aranda. He may be under the radar enough to want the job.

I don't think he's under the radar. These schools are going to be paying millions to attract their candidate. We'd spend $ Thousands on a search firm, offer a 25% Goldy's Locker Room discount, and a parking spot a mile away from the office. I think people are going to be amazed at how much some of these schools will be paying to get their guy.

Aranda makes more money right now then the regents would offer. Isn't that sad...

I'll take Aranda, or Charlie Strong, or Brian Kelly, or Les Miles

It would also take a few days for me to verify that I am living on the same planet, if any of them were actually hired.

It would also take a few days for me to verify that I am living on the same planet, if any of them were actually hired.
We are not getting any if these guys

LOL. Just so you know, some won't read beyond your first paragraph.....

We are not getting any if these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we can pay Glen Mason more than he is getting from BTN to come back? [emoji463]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom