Hire a proven COLLEGE coach. No NFL please

Reaction score
We need a college coach who understands younger players and developing them into men. No more Nfl coaches that want too just look at it as a business. College football needs coaches that care about the players as people not just as pieces of meat.

College football is also a business. :\

We need a college coach who understands younger players and developing them into men. No more Nfl coaches that want too just look at it as a business. College football needs coaches that care about the players as people not just as pieces of meat.

Brewster cared about his players as people ... I don't think you can generalize how an NFL coach vs. a college coach views his players.

If you are referring to Leslie Frazier though, he spent a few years as a HC in college and DB coach in college before the NFL. More college experience than Brew had, also more NFL experience. I don't think he will not care about his players as people.

Brewster was not an NFL coach, he spent most of his career in the college game.

I do not understand your point. You don't care about winning but rather whether the players are treated as pieces of meat? I am not sure you understand the game of football at any level.

Top Bottom