Highlights Minnesota at Colorado

On the lookout for the BTN Game in 60 replay...hopefully one of the games later in the day...

On the lookout for the BTN Game in 60 replay...hopefully one of the games later in the day...Too bad BTN doesn’t advertise what games they will be broadcasting in their 60 minute versions ( at least Dish Network doesn’t show any info).

Who gets to hold the 🛡️ running on the field?
Is it a special honor?

Any word?
Doesn't appear to be a B1G one but the Pac12 Network may issue one tonight (Sunday) or Monday. For BTN, I don't think they have access to the rights to do it. The issue unknown for the Pac12 Network is whether they will do it for a terrible non-conference game that certainly no Buff fan will watch...ever.

If someone did get the Pac12 Network and haven't dumped it yet (FUBO for example), I'd monitor tonight and tomorrow and set the DVR.

Apparently the Pac12 Network does post their Game in 60s on their website. It looks like the ones from 2019 and 2020 are available and accessible for non-subscribers. None have been posted for 2021 yet. So...if and when they start posting the 2021s, then waiting to see if this game gets one is the deal. Still won't be on the DVR, which is where I like to keep them for a year or two...but still out there.

I'm rewatching on my free trial from FUBO. This time somewhat sober. Nice game this time too.

Just saw Dunlap went out. Any word? They might show him later, but just before 10 minutes left.

I remember wanting to talk to Wenger, and now I know why. Nice recovery by Trickett though.

Pac12 Network Game in 60 is Monday night at 8 PM and midnight CST.

Top Bottom