Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to all on here

kg21

Reaction score
Whether I agree with you or don't always agree, I do wish you a good time with your families tomorrow. Cherish the moments with your friends and family.

Have a good one and have a great weekend. Don't eat too much, but enjoy. Go Gophers this weekend.

Feel free to go back to bashing me now and I will do the same. Everything we post just goes up into a cloud anyway. kg21

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Whether I agree with you or don't always agree, I do wish you a good time with your families tomorrow. Cherish the moments with your friends and family.

Have a good one and have a great weekend. Don't eat too much, but enjoy. Go Gophers this weekend.

Feel free to go back to bashing me now and I will do the same. Everything we post just goes up into a cloud anyway. kg21
Don’t eat to much? Never happen, at least not when my moms cooking and that’s where we are going. Grub at 12:30 and pants will be unbuttoned at 1:30. Napping by 1:35 🤫
Like I said before I don’t take politics to serious. I just have a little fun with my memes and whatnot. Hell I’d go have a beer with anyone on here but no politics 😎

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I would bet that if we could somehow get the entire Gopher Hole community together in the same place, and actually talked to each other like real people, we would find out that we all have something in common with each other.

could be a sports team, movies, music, food, cars, whatever. I truly believe all of us could find some common ground.

and - I truly believe this - if we don't want this country to go completely off the rails, we need to start trying harder to find things we have in common, instead of just focusing on the things that divide us.

as the guy on the $100 bill said,

We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Have to go. I've got Springsteen on the stereo doing a live version of "Thunder Road." I have to turn the volume up......A LOT!!!

kg21

Reaction score
Don’t eat to much? Never happen, at least not when my moms cooking and that’s where we are going. Grub at 12:30 and pants will be unbuttoned at 1:30. Napping by 1:35 🤫
Like I said before I don’t take politics to serious. I just have a little fun with my memes and whatnot. Hell I’d go have a beer with anyone on here but no politics 😎
Nap at 1:35?

What about Lions and Bears. That should be riveting football.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Mn sports fans should feel some empathy for the Lions. Maybe even root for them once a year. We do at my house.

Happy day to all. We shall be having Turkey, all that other stuff, and lasagna. Because I like it.

kg21

Reaction score
Mn sports fans should feel some empathy for the Lions. Maybe even root for them once a year. We do at my house.

Happy day to all. We shall be having Turkey, all that other stuff, and lasagna. Because I like it.
Last 17 Thanksgivings.........the Lions are 0-16-1

1 tie in 17 games

golf

Reaction score
Great holiday. Family, food, football. They better not move on from lions and cowboys, Thanksgiving wouldn't be quite the same. Lutefisk was a holiday staple for youngster golf, miss that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Great holiday. Family, food, football. They better not move on from lions and cowboys, Thanksgiving wouldn't be quite the same. Lutefisk was a holiday staple for youngster golf, miss that.
It was a staple in my family well into the 90s. i don’t miss it, I miss the people who loved it.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can eat lutefisk. I’ve tried it and damn near puked. With that said to each their own

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Time to put this place on hold and enjoy the day with family. I suggest the rest of you give it a break here for the day and be thankful for what we have. Cheers

Last edited:

Top Bottom