here's another rumor...tubby is in his office

that has described the post as "creepy." I would say you people are "sanctimonious." You've got your own little "creepy," mutual admiration society going.

i will second that sentiment. come on guys you know it is true. i have even heard you all have a "secret handshake" and a "secret clubhouse password"! :rolleyes:

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

-Abraham Lincoln.

Calm down, everyone...there's no point in tearing each other apart over this. Whatever happens, happens. Let's just hope it happens soon, so we can get on with being Gopher fans...together.

Accept he wasn't joking about that post brainiac...

actually, he said he was joking. why don't some of you just take him at his word rather than trying to be a prick about it. FOT has shared more accurate inside knowledge on this board about tubby smith than you or i ever will combined, which is probably why some of you insist on jumping down his throat whenever he says something you consider even a little "off mark". that type of attitude is just stupid!

and by the way it is "except", not "accept" :)

I must admit, I thought the gophers didn't have any weirdo stalkers. It's apparent that they have one, who contributes nothing and should go away, Tubby or no Tubby.

and while you are busy calling people out for no good reason what exactly is it that you contribute here tubbytownusa? please enlighten all of us with your deep, inside knowledge of the gopher basketball program and tubby smith for that matter. i await your enthralling response.

chill out bro!

There are a lot of self-rightous people on here....

Guess what. You don't know it all. FOT doesn;t know it all. it's somewhere in between. If he annoys you so much, use the damn ignore function. Thats what its there for. Just please quit complaining about what he says and say he should leave. He can stay just as much as I can stay and you can stay. Ignore button...I can't hype it up enough. its a wonderful thing. I haven't seen anything lakesbison has written in 6 months.... if FOT annoys you as much as lakes did me...set his posts to ignore and then you won't have to pick on him everytime he types something which it appears a few of you are doing now.

actually, he said he was joking. why don't some of you just take him at his word rather than trying to be a prick about it. FOT has shared more accurate inside knowledge on this board about tubby smith than you or i ever will combined, which is probably why some of you insist on jumping down his throat whenever he says something you consider even a little "off mark". that type of attitude is just stupid!

My nephew (2002 UK graduate) was a Friend Of Saul in their UK days. That's how I know that Saul surfs on the Internet.

I assure, Tubby does NOT.

He said he was joking about the brother/sister post. Why am I arguing about this? It was a creepy post, I could care less about the whatever else he contributes to the board.

VA hires Tony Bennett. Tubby and FOT stays for atleast another few weeks until the AZ job is filled ;)

J/K.

We can all quit this now and start to worry about whether Royce will play the 3 or the 4....:clap:

New game: stop being jackholes to FOT.

Second that. Cripes we have only a few non-Gopher fan regulars here: FOT, GVBadger, SPHawkeye, and maybe a few more. It's nice to hear viewpoints from others instead of just Minnesota people, not? Or would we rather not be cosmopolitan...

Whether or not these guys post pro-Gopher stuff, I'm glad that they're here; if nothing else, just to keep things interesting.

ditto. there are plenty of badgers and hawks to pick on. Leave the FOT alone.

I agree! Who are these people that think they run this board and FOT is not welcome here? You make yourselves look like fools.

Agree. The guy likes Tubby ... what a crime. You'd think he was posting about Bo Ryan judging by the responses.

I agree

People really need to back off of FOT. I think you guys are taking yourselves too seriously. Ignore him if you don't like is posts. I actually enjoy his posts.

As close as I can tell, FOT has been pretty clear in the past about what is his opinion and what is his insight.

Why is it so hard to accept the fact that he has a relationship that is peripheral to Tubby's daily life?

There are posters that expect him to call Tubby at three AM on one end of the spectrum and the xenophobes that seem to think he has a special room with a shrine to Tubby in it on the other end.

Is it really that difficult to see that, while admiring the man, he doesn't have breakfast with him every morning? That he respects Tubby and to the degree that he does know him, he tries to respect his privacy as well?

Keep on posting FOT, G-hole is a better board for being here.

Wasn't it FoT yesterday that pretty much put a stop to all of the BS when he said he emailed Maturi and said that he hadn't been contact with anyone at UVA for permission to talk to Tubby and that should have ended any speculation that Tubby was going anywhere ?

So FoT did what any member of the media could have done but didn't ?

Instead Myron is headed to the airport to check on a flight and scoops some schmuck who is wondering who Toby Smith is ?

FoT - Thanks for at least putting some sanity back here yesterday.

Saul, Donna, Anyone of the other Gopher people who may read here now and again .. Thank Tubby for being our Coach for us. We sure are glad he's here and are looking forward to more years of Gopher success.

Top Bottom