Help with a technical challenge please

hendo59

Reaction score
Sorry for bothering you all, but how do i remove a post I have made? I recently tried to edit a post I made, it ended up staying on as a slightly different repeat post, and I have been unable to figure out how to remove it. Am I missing something obvious? Or will it just be a double post forever? I hate double posts! Thanks in advance for helping a rookie poster. :)

Sorry for bothering you all, but how do i remove a post I have made? I recently tried to edit a post I made, it ended up staying on as a slightly different repeat post, and I have been unable to figure out how to remove it. Am I missing something obvious? Or will it just be a double post forever? I hate double posts! Thanks in advance for helping a rookie poster. :)

From my previous experiences on VBulletin forums, I don't believe you can remove a post. Mods can remove posts, but a regular user cannot remove his or her own posts. Also, double posts don't seem to be as big a deal on this site as other forums I've been on; I've seen quadruple and quintuple posts here, and the other posters don't seem to mind.

If you post something and want to remove it, go to edit. Bring it up and delete all or part of what you want. If you delete it all, just type NM rendering the post to NM or No message.

Top Bottom