Help - my seat selection is tomorrow

Reaction score
I remember seeing a post regarding a site that allows you to see the sightlines or view from your proposed seat selection, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am crazy or was there such a site?

Also, which side of the field will be sitting in the sun? I believe the visitors side is on the south, but someone please confirm for me.

I remember seeing a post regarding a site that allows you to see the sightlines or view from your proposed seat selection, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am crazy or was there such a site?

Also, which side of the field will be sitting in the sun? I believe the visitors side is on the south, but someone please confirm for me.

It is the same site that you pick your seats. You can log-in and look anytime. It just isn't going to let you pick until your number is up.

The Visitors side is going to have more sunlight. The home side will get almost none, except for those 11 AM kick-offs. Students section may have some sunlight too becuase the stadium is open on the West side ... sun sets to the Southwest in the Fall.

It is the same site that you pick your seats. You can log-in and look anytime. It just isn't going to let you pick until your number is up.

The Visitors side is going to have more sunlight. The home side will get almost none, except for those 11 AM kick-offs. Students section may have some sunlight too becuase the stadium is open on the West side ... sun sets to the Southwest in the Fall.

Here is the link: https://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_minnesota/football/srms_4/

You'll need your login/password to get in. Those should be in the materials sent to you by the U. You'll probably want to watch the "how to" video first.

Just in case the other replies didn't make this clear, the visitors' side is the north side of the stadium. Since the sun is generally in the south, the fans on the visitors' side will have more sunshine, while the fans on the home side will be in the shadows.

Top Bottom