Heisman

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Who do you think should win and who do you think will will?

Smith should win it but think Jones will win it.

I think you're right on. Do the voters budge? QBs always get the bump. Smith was the best player in colege football.

I think Smith should and will win.

Those Alabama players are so tough because it's just impossible for teams to double them. If you stack the box, it's an easy pitch and catch. If you don't, have fun with Najee Harris. Alabama's dominance was in its simplicity.

Could you imagine if Waddle wasn't injured?

Smith will win it, no doubt about it.

Those Alabama players are so tough because it's just impossible for teams to double them. If you stack the box, it's an easy pitch and catch. If you don't, have fun with Najee Harris. Alabama's dominance was in its simplicity.

Ya crazy, Waddle is Heisman good as well. Team wise, losing Landon Dickerson is another huge loss! He is a big time team leader out with the second knee injury of his career, plus he has had serious ankle injures along the way in his career. It’ll be interesting how the injuries effect his draft status. When healthy he’s going to make any NFL team better.

Smith should win and will win. Lawrence finishes 2nd (probably would've won if he hadn't missed games). Jones 3rd, Trask 4th.

When is the last time has more than one player who was a Heisman Finalist?

When is the last time has more than one player who was a Heisman Finalist?
where they had a chance? probably 05 (I think that's the year) with Bush and Leinart

Otherwise I think if you go way down the list there are others (Russ and Montee Ball I think)

They voted prior to this weekend so I think Lawrence has a chance. I think all of those Alabama guys will be splitting votes. Smith probably should win it though.

Waddle was incredible. Many people thought he was their best player ! Harris is no slouch either. Mcshay says Surtain is their best player.

Top Bottom