Headed to tonight's Emerald Bowl...

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
Visiting family in the Bay Area, so might as well take advantage of the opportunity to see a 2010 Gophers opponent in a bowl game for the second time in six days.

Looking for a way to get to Toronto so I can watch Northern Illinois in the International Bowl and complete the trifecta.

If you go to Toronto to watch Northern Illinois you are wihtout a doubt more hard charging than most. Enjoy the game tonight.

I attended the Emerald Bowl back in 2007 (I figured just because the Gophers weren't going to a bowl game didn't mean that I had to stay home). I personally think it is a little weird to play in the SF Giants home stadium instead of the 49ers but it was a nice chance to see the park.

This has been a very entertaining football game. As was Pitt/UNC...........I think we should go to a playoff and eliminate all these entertaining games and replace them with 4+ hour playoff games that look just like the NFL.

...or have very entertaining football games that also have all the drama and meaning of a playoff game.

Visiting family in the Bay Area...

Have fun Jike!
SUvhy9CfQEeo321.jpg

;)

Top Bottom