Hayo Carpenter-Spring Game

goldfan24

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Carpenter will join Wills for Spring Semester at the U and participate in Spring Practice? I am looking forward to watching the red-shirts progress and would love to see Carpenter play in the Spring Game.

Does anyone know if Carpenter will join Wills for Spring Semester at the U and participate in Spring Practice? I am looking forward to watching the red-shirts progress and would love to see Carpenter play in the Spring Game.

You'll have to wait until September to see Hayo. He plans to sign in February and join the team this summer.

Here's A Thought

You'll have to wait until September to see Hayo. He plans to sign in February and join the team this summer.

That's too bad -- although I'm guessing he'll find a way to make it onto the field anyway. :)

Is there any NCAA rule against providing an incoming player with a copy of the playbook for them to study before they officially join the team? In this case, if he signs in February, is there any reason why we couldn't give him a copy of the playbook so that when he joins the team this summer he can hit the ground running (to some degree, at least)?

why is he waiting until Feb to sign? since he is already eligable to do it.

Top Bottom