Has Tubby Lost This Team?

jamiche

Reaction score
Reading between the lines of some of Myron's comments and watching the body language of Westbrook and Bostick in particular when they were subbed begs the obvious question of whether Tubby has lost the respect of the team. I hate to say it but I never saw anything that blatant with Monson.

Reading between the lines of some of Myron's comments and watching the body language of Westbrook and Bostick in particular when they were subbed begs the obvious question of whether Tubby has lost the respect of the team. I hate to say it but I never saw anything that blatant with Monson.

I really think the team will just be glad when the season is over.

I was writing my comments at the same time you were. (2nd page of Tubby recruits) I couldn't agree more.

How sad is it that Gopher Football is clearly in a better current state than Gopher Hoops in Tubby Year 3?

Hey guys,
This is NOT A FLAME!!!

Uh, I'll call BS on "this is not a flame."

I have no idea if you're a racist or not. But clearly you're here only to flame Tubby. If you don't have anything more to contribute, do us all a favor and stay on the Kentucky board(s).

This team is an absolute disaster right now. It feels as if half of the team is just gonna quit in the next week the way things are going right now. Seriously, who saw this coming???? The things Tubby has been saying about his team, how he needs to recruit better players and that they need to over achieve to do anything in this league. Just Brutal! Goodbye Cory Joseph

Hey guys,
This is NOT A FLAME!!!

GO AWAY! Anytime you have to start off saying that this is not a flame, it usually is! Mods, please take the trash out! I'm tired of these hayseeds from the Kentucky boards coming over here trashing Tubby after a loss.

lst Lucia, the right wing (I mean politically) idiot goes down the toilet, then Brewster and now Tubby. What a mess

I love it when people from western Kentucky come on here and talk crap. Go back to the App mountains and feed your kid some mt dew please.

How sad is it that Gopher Football is clearly in a better current state than Gopher Hoops in Tubby Year 3?

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I lurk here occasionally, mainly because I'm a big fan of Tubby.
I generally don't feel the need to chime in, but I couldn't resist:

I love it when people from western Kentucky come on here and talk crap. Go back to the App mountains and feed your kid some mt dew please.

The Appalachian Mountains are at the very eastern edge of Kentucky. Not western.

And just because things aren't going well this year doesn't mean they won't next. His best year at UK (2002-2003) was preceded by a team (team turmoil, in fact) filled with lots of distractions and problems, despite being extremely talented. Sometimes, for no good reason, things just don't mesh.

Back to lurking.

If by losing the team you mean not being able to have his 2 best players, Trev and Royce, play, then lose your starting PG in big ten play...then yes he lost the team...I seriously don't think any of us can talk, if you had a team that is missing 3 of the starting 5 that you had planned at the beginning of the year, how would you handle the season...it's just a battle and the players and coaches are doing their best.

Sure seems like some of the players and coaching staff are on different pages right now.

Very tough AND disappointing L for Gophers.

Squeekball and football have the same problem:

The whole is much less than the parts. Things don't add up.

Top Bottom