Harbison Commits

mkAz

Reaction score
Harbison Commits?

Nothing official, but MV is tweeting the following:

MVofDT Matt
Ha! GOOD NEWS? WHAT IS THIS? RT @JSchuermanScout: Mallard Creek (N.C.) Wide Receiver Jamel Harbison has committed to the #Gophers

MVofDT Matt
Love the commitment of Harbison. He's like a WSR, except not. Great pickup for Coach Kill and I'm sure he'll waltz out of the hospital now

Harbison commits

According to a tweet from MVofDT.

“@MVofDT: Love the commitment of Harbison. He's like a WSR, except not. Great pickup for Coach Kill and I'm sure he'll waltz out of the hospital now”

WooHoo!!!
Welcome to the Maroon & Gold.

Welcome to the family, Jamel! And as you saw yesterday at TCF, we ARE a family and look forward to you being a part of it as we grow!

Who said recruiting will suffer? and why would it suffer?
There were a few posts insinuating that players wouldn't want to commit to a coach with health problems. Read through some of the posts and you will see them.

It's nice to have some good news. Welcome aboard Jamal! Look forward to seeing you in Maroon and Gold next year!

Anybody see any details on how he committed? I saw Scout says he's a Gopher but I'm curious if he called Limegrower, told another
coach before he boarded the plane home??? I'm just thinking with Coach Kill still in the hospital for all I know, it could be a cool story if he told Kill.

He has a great offer list, for those that think that is important.

That puts a huge smile on my face after a rough day all around yesterday. Welcome Jamel! I am looking forward to cheering for you as you make many big plays for us for the next four years!

He's a 4-star on ESPN? Guess I never noticed that. Jim Z reels in another one!

Welcome to the U!

I'll gladly eat crow, I thought that with all that went on during yesterdays game that it would definetly affect recruting. Welcome aboard Harbison !

Can't argue this guy didn't have a who's who of offers (according to scout). Big get for a team deeply in need of talented receivers.

my thoughts exactly...
this kid has been high on the gophers for awhile and nice to see him give kill his word durring his visit..

I believe, that the only thing holding him back earlier, was that he needed to visit to be sure. He seems to be a good kid and I welcome him to the Gopher family.

They're different types of receivers. I'll take them both if we can get them both.

this. i would still like to see mcdonald in maroon and gold too. although, i would like to see andre stop with some of the silly recruiting games he is playing between minnesota, iowa and ohio state. i didn't think he was that kind of kid when i first learned of him and read up on him. seemed like a kid of his word and someone who wouldn't ebb and flow with which way the wind wa blowing.

it was a joke, obviously we would still love to have McDonald. He is a beast and hopefully he will be one of the in-state guys that can help us get back to the roses.

This is very good news!!! What this team desperately needs are WRs who can consistently catch the ball, and a QB who can throw it to them. Now please, don't get on my back for the QB comment. I am thoroughly all for both MQ and MS, but after 4 years of watching AW's air mails or in the dirt passes, I had "Oh no!!" flashbacks when MQ skied the ball in the end zone to a wide open receiver.

Didn't know exactly where to put this, but this looked like as good a spot as any.

KeithRIVALS Keith Niebuhr
by MVofDT
Charlotte Mallard Creek WR Jamel Harbison says he is "85%" committed to #Minnesota ... #Vandy making big push

No word if Phillip Nelson has been on the phone, talking in person, tweeting, or texting or whatever. The article earlier was he was talking with other recruits to come to Minnesota.

Didn't know exactly where to put this, but this looked like as good a spot as any.

KeithRIVALS Keith Niebuhr
by MVofDT
Charlotte Mallard Creek WR Jamel Harbison says he is "85%" committed to #Minnesota ... #Vandy making big push

screw vanderbilt and the state of tennessee.

Top Bottom