Happy New Year!

Iceland12

Reaction score
A warm, happy and peaceful 2013 to all Gopher Fans both honorary and true. May every lead be held, every Field Goal be straight and true. May every call be in our favor. Most of all may every Final Score be one to remember not one to forget! :drink:

A warm, happy and peaceful 2013 to all Gopher Fans both honorary and true. May every lead be held, every Field Goal be straight and true. May every call be in our favor. Most of all may every Final Score be one to remember not one to forget! :drink:

You as well and remember this: The Gophers are undefeated in 2013.

May Wisconsin continue the tradition of starting the year with a Rose Bowl loss, then never return to Pasadena again.

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

I know this will come as a surprise to everyone, but I did not even do anything to celebrate Beginners' Night. I toasted the new year with one shot of Jack, and went to bed. I was in bed by 10 p.m. as NYE is just another night in the life of an old timer.

I made one New Year's Resolution: I will drink no gin and tonics until the grass is green, it's warm enough outside, and I can enjoy it at my picnic table in my back yard. I am hoping for an early spring.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Top Bottom