Happy Anniversary Coach Kill

Stan The Caddy

Reaction score
Jerry Kill was hired one year ago today, December 5, 2010, as the head coach of the Minnesota Golden Gophers. :clap::clap::clap: Just thought it should be noted. Here is to a bowl birth in 2012!

Who can forget the grainy footage of him getting off the airplane in a snowstorm. It's etched in my memory like the Zepruder film of the Kennedy assassination.

Talk about moving forward with some baby steps for the program, I’m just happy we have the same coaching staff as last year.

Looking forward to round duce and watching the progress.

Talk about moving forward with some baby steps for the program, I’m just happy we have the same coaching staff as last year.

And to follow your comment, we are expected to have the same coaching staff next year and the year after.

Well said.

Who can forget the grainy footage of him getting off the airplane in a snowstorm. It's etched in my memory like the Zepruder film of the Kennedy assassination.
I heard Brewster was behind the grassy knoll shooting off sound bytes, but no one heard him.

What a difference a year has made here. Congratulations and more importantly thanks from many of us!

I remember firing off text messages and emails to the rest of my season ticket party cursing a blue streak at Maturi and fuming over how he'd screwed the fan base once again. Then I watched the press conference introducing Coach Kill on BTN the following day. My opinion quickly changed. Well, my opinion of Coach Kill changed. Maturi, that's another kettle of fish.

I remember firing off text messages and emails to the rest of my season ticket party cursing a blue streak at Maturi and fuming over how he'd screwed the fan base once again. Then I watched the press conference introducing Coach Kill on BTN the following day. My opinion quickly changed. Well, my opinion of Coach Kill changed. Maturi, that's another kettle of fish.
Could not agree more.

Top Bottom