Hammond and Oberg not returning..

Gophers112233

Reaction score

looks like Hammond and Oberg won't be BACK next season..

Hammond on the latest podcast said she was thinking about and if it worked out she would like to be back.. guess she decided not to come back..

looks like Oberg will also leave, pretty sure they mentioned she has 2 years left.. so maybe she saw that she would be getting very limited minutes next year..

Too bad about Hammond but not surprised with Oberg.

I didn’t realize that Hammond had an option to be.

I didn’t realize that Hammond had an option to be.
would have been a GR SR.. she mentioned on the podcast last Thursday that she was thinking about it and if it worked she would like to come back. So something must have changed real quick.

Here's Hammond's quote in the Northwestern game preview:

A graduate student with one year of eligibility remaining after this season, Hammond plans to pursue basketball for the foreseeable future.

“I want to play as long as I can,” she said. “I’m open to anything. Why not?

Here is the updated depth chart heading into next season with losing Oberg, Hammond, Cayton, and Gradwell.

Next season will have no seniors so if looking to add transfers, guessing they will need to be Graduate Seniors for only the one season.

Attachments

• depth chart.jpg
    depth chart.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21

Here is the updated depth chart heading into next season with losing Oberg, Hammond, Cayton, and Gradwell.

Next season will have no seniors so if looking to add transfers, guessing they will need to be Graduate Seniors for only the one season.
And I’m assuming we’d still have the two walk ons from this year - Counts and Ratzlaff?

Top Bottom