Gruden

kg21

Reaction score
No one is forcing you to read/watch/listen to anything you don't want to. Sounds like a you problem.
Do that with Trump! Oh, wait.........you must want to watch him. LMAO

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I don't.......one guy can bang the other guy into oblivion for all I care.

But what's with all the LGBTQ crap all day long. A month long celebration of it.

Cartoon characters now turning into them.

We are definitely on mission for everyone to care in this country for some reason.

It's like hearing about how racist we all are 24/7
It's Ok. We all have things in our browser history because we "accidentally" clicked on something.

jamiche

Reaction score
I don't.......one guy can bang the other guy into oblivion for all I care.

But what's with all the LGBTQ crap all day long. A month long celebration of it.

Cartoon characters now turning into them.

We are definitely on mission for everyone to care in this country for some reason.

It's like hearing about how racist we all are 24/7
The only one who can't stop talking about LGBTQ issues is you.

Nax5

Reaction score
That's what you came up with? Care to phone a friend?
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were comparing homosexuality with a contagious virus. My mistake.

You wanna tell us all why caring about a vaccine is the same as caring about who someone wants to marry/bang?

OldBob53

Reaction score
He was a tough guy right, a manly man's man. But you know what, anyone on the team with the possible exception of the place kicker could have kicked his ass so he'd have whimpered and babbled like a child. Too bad none did.

Oh, and it came to light a few years ago that some NBA players were stowing loaded pistols in their lockers, in case someone wanted to give them shit.

OldBob53

Reaction score
And by the way in most cases he had no idea who was a homosexual unless he'd personally engaged with them, it was just his way of humiliating guys. Thats where one of them should have come up to him and said, "what did you say?" And let him have it
One Two Three, call a stretcher boys.

kg21

Reaction score
And by the way in most cases he had no idea who was a homosexual unless he'd personally engaged with them, it was just his way of humiliating guys. Thats where one of them should have come up to him and said, "what did you say?" And let him have it
One Two Three, call a stretcher boys.
Rittenhouse him?

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Rittenhouse him?
He went out to hunt people that he disagreed with. He killed them. He deserves extreme agony if you’re a family member of the decessed.

Gruden’s emails were disgusting…I think we’d all agree on that. The idea that your personal communication with a friend can be made public is very concerning.

kg21

Reaction score
He went out to hunt people that he disagreed with. He killed them. He deserves extreme agony if you’re a family member of the decessed.

Gruden’s emails were disgusting…I think we’d all agree on that. The idea that your personal communication with a friend can be made public is very concerning.
He hunted no one. He was being hunted, sir!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The idea that your personal communication with a friend can be made public is very concerning.
I'd be shocked if every one of us hasn't received an email at some point from a friend that just made you shake your damn head, or you couldn't hit delete fast enough. I think people from Gruden's demographic and older sure seem to be more prone to these kinds of mistakes, more than likely because they aren't nearly as tech savvy as others, but then again, young people today do the same stupid shit too.

bga1

Reaction score

jamiche

Reaction score
Give me context- when did this happen? Was Thompson employed? Was he then fired for this fake race baiting? Would you have recommended he get fired?

See here is the deal... we are zooming into and beyond the biblical times when there were 613 rabbinical laws. And it got so everyone hated everyone over it. Jesus came along and said do this:

Love God, love your neighbor. Gruden is no different than the rest of us. We fail to love our neighbor. He didn't do anyone irreparable harm, didn't steal, didn't rob anyone, didn't kill. The problem is well in the past. Tell him it was unacceptable and not to do it again and move on.
We know you've failed miserably at "love your neighbor." All bets are off on everything else.

jamiche

Reaction score
What are LGBTQ issues?
Based on all of your obnoxious posts that unnecessarily redirected the conversation, I think you might find the answers by looking in the mirror.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether Gruden's email account being used for this was personal or not, but Bruce Allen's and the rest of the WFT employees he sent them to were using work email were they not? You can't have a reasonable expectation of privacy when sending this type of stuff to someone on their work email.

howeda7

Reaction score
The NFL is looking at a potentially serious backfire here... :)
I look forward to Gruden's new show on Fox News. It might be watchable, at least compared to the rest...

Top Bottom