Grimmer podcast w/Crawford and Dienhart

swingman

Reaction score
Dienhart last 20 minutes...he used to be Sporting News and BTN guy...now Purdue Rivals...good listen

Tom Dienhart thinks AOC is going to play. Bring it on!

Die hart just tweeted about the phantom offensive PI. He is a dink.

Die hart just tweeted about the phantom offensive PI. He is a dink.
He brought up a history of strange stuff happening between the teams, including that PI.

Grimmer even brought up 2001 at the Dome where a clock-operator gave Purdue an extra play where they kick the game winner. That was my first year in the marching band and it may have been my first Gopher conference game.

He brought up a history of strange stuff happening between the teams, including that PI.

Grimmer even brought up 2001 at the Dome where a clock-operator gave Purdue an extra play where they kick the game winner. That was my first year in the marching band and it may have been my first Gopher conference game.
He said it was a phantom PI call. I can link the tweet.

I know there have been some bad losses being a Gopher fan but for some reason the 2001 Purdue game bugs me the most of all them. I lost my mind that day!

I know there have been some bad losses being a Gopher fan but for some reason the 2001 Purdue game bugs me the most of all them. I lost my mind that day!

That's cuz the Gophs got royally screwed twice at the end of that game. 1) the clock. It was impossible to get the kick off in time. 2) In OT, the ref called the player out of bounds when he was about yard in bounds (no replay).

Last edited:

Top Bottom