Great tweet from Gophers Duke Anyanwu to U fans

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>To the loyal fans that have been there since day 1, we thank you. To the new bandwagon fans, welcome we've been expecting you.</p>— Duke Anyanwu, Jr. (@DAnyanwu_81) <a href="https://twitter.com/DAnyanwu_81/statuses/394207766367059968">October 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Some great tweets. It is nice to see how many former players still follow. From Jack Brewer to Dom Alford to D.J. Jones (yes that one), Gopher nation is pumped.

Another one from Connor Cosgrove: "It's moments like these where I forget the pain is there. That was so much more than a win for me. This game is beautiful, I love my family"

Another one from Connor Cosgrove: "It's moments like these where I forget the pain is there. That was so much more than a win for me. This game is beautiful, I love my family"

It's pretty awesome that Connor is still around the team. I saw him on camera sitting with a bunch of players at one point today.

C'mon Connor, I'm not trying to tear up here. But yeah, seriously, I love the universality that Kill brings to the program. You might not think he's the best - but damnit, you can't fault him for how he's doing it. And you want him to succeed.

It's pretty awesome that Connor is still around the team. I saw him on camera sitting with a bunch of players at one point today.

And it's got to be extra satisfying for Connor because of the way his Dad was treated down there while he was the Defensive Coordinator and the way he's been vilified ever since.

Top Bottom