Great STrib article: Ra’Shede Hageman becomes face of the Gophers football team

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the STrib:

“When I took the job here, it was questionable whether he was going to be in school and how it was all going to work,” Kill said. “What he’s done from when I was fortunate enough to get to know him to where he is now is just a tremendous story.”

His final season of Gophers football holds the answer to whether Hageman can take the next step to elevate himself and his team or whether instead he instigates a new struggle.

“If this was easy, everybody could do it,” Hageman said.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/220958241.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Go Gophers!!

I'm so excited for him. I hope we don't hype him too much though. It's hard to live up to some people's expectations but I think he will have a great year

Is this article in today's STrib? I've reached my maximum online article and will have to pick up a paper to read it.

Is this article in today's STrib? I've reached my maximum online article and will have to pick up a paper to read it.

Get Google Chrome and right click on the link and hit the option "Open link in incognito window"

Or use a different browser from the one you usually use.

per the STrib:

“If this was easy, everybody could do it,” Hageman said.

Go Gophers!!

I always been amazed by how much easier people think it is when they are farther away from it. My favorite example of that is wren.

“If I put on a jersey,” Hageman said, “I want to represent where I’m from.”

Absolutely love that quote.

“If I put on a jersey,” Hageman said, “I want to represent where I’m from.”

Absolutely love that quote.

I just read the article, and I absolutely LOVED hearing that from him! Hope he has a stellar year! Can't wait for Thursday to get here!

Top Bottom