Great Draw

GopherNation

Reaction score
Gophers got a great draw in the tourney this year. They could easily beat Xavier and Pitt and head to the sweet 16.

Pitt and Gophs have something in common, they both lost to Indiana.

I agree with you GN, they could not have asked for a better draw as an 11 seed. I hope they play as well next weekend as they did this weekend, the team could do some damage in Milwaukee.

Yup. We should be able to beat Xavier. Who knows. They play in the A-10 and I watched the championship game earlier, they did not look that good.

Don't judge by one game, they would be saying the same about us....LOL!!! All things considered, I think we can beat them if we play good ball.

Seth Davis has X picked for Sweet 16, but I agree that this draw is about as good as could be expected, especially since we weren;t sure we'd even be in. X and Pitt are both beatable, and anyone will look beatable after seeing how well OSU shot today, but in the NCAA tourney, it's definitely "one game at a time"/"survive and advance". And a good place for the Gophers to play. Within driving distance and not a bad city to spend a weekend in. Are there any bars in Milwaukee? (LOL)

Top Bottom