Great Article on TCF Stadium

HAHA!.. Hmm.. I liked that the writer enjoyed the Bank.. but the writing left so much to be desired.

Gosh, that was a great article. Inspirational, almost. I may have found Jesus.

This thread has so much potential..

Gee, I wonder somebody started his own thread trying to generate hits on his article. Maybe I should start "anonymous" threads about every article I wrote for that cesspool Bleacher Report.

The use of the adjective "great" made me expect to read greatness, not garbage.

This was written by a fan on that site. It was not from a blogger that works for them. I meant great because it is nice exposure for the school. It's just like people here to always find the negative in everything. Why not just be happy to see great exposure?

This was written by a fan on that site. It was not from a blogger that works for them. I meant great because it is nice exposure for the school. It's just like people here to always find the negative in everything. Why not just be happy to see great exposure?

It's nice that somebody (you?) wrote a positive article about the Bank (there have been many others, it's not like we're breaking new ground here).

That said, someone should have proofread it before posting it. Incomplete sentences, typos, etc. run amok throughout.

Great exposure? ESPN is great exposure, USA Today is great exposure, Sports Illustrated, etc. Something that 8 people are going to see is not great exposure.

How do you know that people here always find the negative in everything? You just signed up yesterday. Coincidentally enough, your first post brought this glowing review of the stadium to our attention. It moved you so much that you finally decided to sign up here after reading for months and months? Mister, whatever you're selling, I'm not buying it.

That article was brutal. Perfect example of how the Internet is destroying professional journalism by allowing anyone to blog and be considered a source. And to top it off, his pen name is VikingMan.

Please tell me that you are under 10 years old or over 90.

Even the inbreds to the south (Iowa) write better than this.

I wasted 12 seconds of my life attempting to read that article. The fact that the poster attempts to say "it's great exposure" to have a positive article on some freakishly obscure site, is completely ridiculous.

I wasted 12 seconds of my life attempting to read that article. The fact that the poster attempts to say "it's great exposure" to have a positive article on some freakishly obscure site, is completely ridiculous.

The OP wrote it, obviously.

And to top it off, his pen name is VikingMan.

Right - It's almost as if the guy's dad got free tickets from his work and took him along. He seemed shocked and had no idea the Gophers had a new stadium since he spends all of his waking moments of life on KFARVE discussing everything purple. He also referenced how good Wisconsin football gamedays are. Gross. Everything that is wrong with fans in this state.

Top Bottom