Gray/Brewster Display True Colors

steffyboy

Reaction score
Well I can finally see why Brewster was so reluctant to give Gray a true opportunity. Gray truley has no composure, lacks speed, has a poor arm, has no grasp of the offense, and is an average athlete at best.

I expect our used-car salesman of a coach to go back to the gameplan that I've endured watching since Gray's performance at the spring game. I think Brewster is quite the gentleman when in his pre-game conference he states that he is so fortunate to have two exceptional quarterbacks to work with. Weber is truley a field general and displays the all-around talent and composure that we as Gopher fans should relish in his last two seasons.

I don't know if I've seen a better prepared team. They were gritty today, and that second-half performance echos the success of great Gopher coaches past like Bierman and Warmuth. I think Brewster is starting to cement his legacy amongst the great ones.

Well I can finally see why Brewster was so reluctant to give Gray a true opportunity. Gray truley has no composure, lacks speed, has a poor arm, has no grasp of the offense, and is an average athlete at best.

I expect our used-car salesman of a coach to go back to the gameplan that I've endured watching since Gray's performance at the spring game. I think Brewster is quite the gentleman when in his pre-game conference he states that he is so fortunate to have two exceptional quarterbacks to work with. Weber is truley a field general and displays the all-around talent and composure that we as Gopher fans should relish in his last two seasons.

I don't know if I've seen a better prepared team. They were gritty today, and that second-half performance echos the success of great Gopher coaches past like Bierman and Warmuth. I think Brewster is starting to cement his legacy amongst the great ones.

Really? Is this post serious, or am I missing some kind of joke.

Really? Is this post serious, or am I missing some kind of joke.

based on that post i would say he is just here to flame. doesn't even know WARMATH's (warmuth???) last name. the "used car salesman" is also a dead giveaway. i am calling ioweee hogeye troll.

Actually I'm a large Gopher Booster. I should have compared Brewster's legacy or should I say style to that of Shooter McGavin. That's a spot-on nick name for the guy.

So McGavin dug himself a hole today. Who will he play next week at QB? It sounds like the controversy begins finally.

Golden Shower, that's cute. Does that insinuate gopher's urinating on things, or you a gopher fan urinating on things?

so because you are a supposed "Gopher booster" you now make fun of fan's monikers. You're the the kind of booster I want supporting the University of Minnesota football program. Pathetic.

Top Bottom