Grading the QB situations across the Big Ten Conference (Farrell’s take: I’d give Minnesota a solid B-minus here.)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Gorney:

Starter Tanner Morgan was a three-star from Union (Ky.) Kyle who had only two other Power Five offers from Louisville and Wake Forest but he has definitely outplayed his ranking. Two-star Zack Annexstad is from Minnesota and played at IMG Academy before going to the Golden Gophers, where he’s now on scholarship. Another state of Minnesota QB is on the roster in three-star Cole Kramer .The future at quarterback? It could four-star Jacob Clark out of Rockwall, Texas, a top recruit from the 2019 class.

Farrell’s take: Clark was a good get as this is trending up under PJ Fleck but is still a work in progress. I’d give Minnesota a solid B-minus here.

Go Gophers!!

Kowalkowski had a 80% rate and 3 TD's and 50 yards rushing against CP last week, the state runner up last year. He is looking good.

Kowalkowski had a 80% rate and 3 TD's and 50 yards rushing against CP last week, the state runner up last year. He is looking good.
And yet he settled on St. Thomas? Kid must be nuts.

And yet he settled on St. Thomas? Kid must be nuts.
I think he wanted to stay home. He has the size and skill set to play at a bigger program. He just turned 17. There appears to be a lot of talent in the senior class this year around the state.

I think he wanted to stay home. He has the size and skill set to play at a bigger program. He just turned 17. There appears to be a lot of talent in the senior class this year around the state.
In my opinion this is a historically mediocre year in Minnesota high school football

He has all the measurables similar to leidner.

I saw Kowalkowski play a couple times as my nephew plays OT at Totino Grace and he looks like a good young QB who has a bright future in college. I think St. Thomas is getting a good one there and it will be a great fit for both!

Top Bottom