Grades: Gophers Transfer Portal and Recruiting Commits 2024

GopherMarroon

Reaction score
I am posting this for an easy summary. This is not new to GopherHole. It's a refresher.

247 Sports Grades of 2024 Minnesota Gophers Transfer Portal:

247 Sports Grades of 2024 Minnesota Gophers Recruiting Commits:

Why am I posting this? Recent articles have expressed questionable opinions about the Gophers. One published recently said the Gophers were hit hard by the transfer portal. Really?

You decide for yourself.

So Varner was rated as a .87 transfer when he was coming here but is now a .85 heading out.

So Varner was rated as a .87 transfer when he was coming here but is now a .85 heading out.

You have amazing attention to detail.

Why did he transfer in and then out? Why has he not been signed? Maybe speculation dinged his stock value.

You have amazing attention to detail.

Why did he transfer in and then out? Why has he not been signed? Maybe speculation dinged his stock value.
Thanks.

Just a guess on my part but he got here and realized that it wasn't a good fit or he wasn't going to see the field so he decided to go looking for a better fit.

Thanks.

Just a guess on my part but he got here and realized that it wasn't a good fit or he wasn't going to see the field so he decided to go looking for a better fit.
It is a healthy dose of reality. I wish him luck in finding a perfect landing spot.

Top Bottom