Got my USC game tickets

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
Flying in from Los Angeles and taking my wife, and 2 boys to the game against USC to cheer on our little baby Gophers. Gunna do the whole shebang, Mall of America, Nickelodeon Universe, Matt's Bar, Britts Pub, Sally's. I will also be at the UCLA Goph game the following week if anyone wants any Los Angeles pointers, tips, or wants the meet up. ima go to the Barney's Beanery Gophers meet up in Pasadena the night before the game. Anyway, just wanted to share cus im so excited. The Pac 12 teams joining the BIG actually benefits me as a fan from so cal (pops is from Minnesoters, so raised me a Goph fan). trip to Eugene next year!

Nice! If your a craft beer fan, add some breweries to the list.

giphy.gif

Nice! If your a craft beer fan, add some breweries to the list.
I'm sore that this year's Pub Mosey is the same week as the UCLA road trip.

I've been traveling in for a Mega Saturday with Gophers and Pub Mosey for many years.

Maybe Barneys Beanery will be the place. Let me know what you are wearing. Not far from my hotel.

Maybe Barneys Beanery will be the place. Let me know what you are wearing. Not far from my hotel.
He’ll be the one in Gopher clothes!

Doc1001, as we get closer to the UCLA game, let’s connect. A Gopher hug and high five is needed in the Rose Bowl and Pasadena Sun!

Go Gophers!!

Not trying to hijack this thread by any means. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on game time? Or any insight of when game time would be announced? I’ll be coming down to participate in the TC marathon festivities. I’d like to catch the game if it’s a day game.

Not trying to hijack this thread by any means. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on game time? Or any insight of when game time would be announced? I’ll be coming down to participate in the TC marathon festivities. I’d like to catch the game if it’s a day game.
Some game times aren't announced til a couple weeks before the game. Not sure if this is one of them.

hoping for a night game. expecting a day game.

Top Bottom