Got a new fan

Rick Mons

The former MN Snowman
Reaction score
My lovely bride attended her first game at the stadium on Saturday. Friends who sit next to us had an extra ticket (due to trick-or-treating).

Now she hates cold weather so it took all my persuasive skills to get her to come to the game. I even lied and said we'd leave early if she was too cold. (ha! I founded the "Bitter End Club®" and tried -- to no apparent avail -- to start the Countdown Club and we don't ever leave early)

But no problem -- she loved the game and really, really loved the stadium. She grew a bit irritated with the fan a couple of rows behind us who was still grousing about Weber in the 3rd quarter but that's the way our family rolls ... ;)

She'll be back the next time the opportunity arises. And if it weren't so hard to get three-seat blocks, she'd probably be up for adding a seat to next year's order.

countdownclub.jpg

Rick Mons

call the ticket office. Illinois has turned some ticket back in and the ticket office has tickets for sale for this weeks game. Weather should be great. Forecast is sunny and a high of 60.

Welcome to the fold, Mrs. Rick Mons. Maroon and gold can be flattering colors if done right! :)

Go Gophers!!!

Nice work. Bringing in new fans is key! Sweettalk, bribe, coerce, trick, or bribe them into the Bank!

Top Bottom