gophs going after the next Randy Moss.

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
apparently:

"I consider myself to be a ball hawking, hard hitting safety. I really like the way the Ed Reed plays and try to model myself after him. As a receiver I feel like I am a good combination of speed and size. Randy Moss is the kind of player that I think I can become on that side of the ball. Minnesota likes me at both spots and thinks that I could play both ways in college. I don't really have a preference at this point. I am going to play more offense this year so that I can show what I can do with the ball in my hands."

hopefully he is right. quote on GI from Don Shumpert who is a recruit from Missouri WR/S.

I heard he is better than Randy Moss

Wow! Ed Reed AND Randy Moss in the same player!?!? Sign this kid immediately!!:rolleyes:

Same high school as Brandon Kirksey. I like our chances.

Does Moss have any college eligibilty left? We should just recruit him.

Quite honestly, very few will ever compare to Moss (even Floyd). Don't forget Moss ran a 4.2 40. Floyd probably runs a 4.5, maybe a 4.4 on a good day.

Moss ran a 4.29 for the Pats when they worked him out post-Raiders (who said he was too slow :rolleyes:).

Same high school as Brandon Kirksey. I like our chances.

i really, really, really, really like the gophers' chances....i mean really...a lot...:p:p:p

---same high school as brandon kirksey:):):)

---even more relevant, minnesota is the only d1a school to have recognized his randy moss/ed reed caliber of play :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

assuming no other d1a school sees the same level of nfl talent in his game...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and assuming brewster doesn't pull his scholly offer in the next 8-1/2 months, the planets might just align for the maroon and gold on this titanic recruiting battle of all battles...:eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom