Gophs get some good PR

I like the fact this game is national. It could work out very well recruiting wise. I'm hoping and expecting for some dynamic, awe inspiring, recruit committing play from some of our exciting playmakers.

the one thing i really like about SI.com........is that they don't allow reader comments on most of their stories. i like that approach as the story doesn't get lost in a sea of crap like over at espn.com

Um, Bronko? ESPN doesn't lose their stories in a sea of crap. You can read them just fine. If you never go into the comments like me, you won't run into PantherHawk and his ilk. Choose wisely and you shall be rewarded.

Um, Bronko? ESPN doesn't lose their stories in a sea of crap. You can read them just fine. If you never go into the comments like me, you won't run into PantherHawk and his ilk. Choose wisely and you shall be rewarded.

true. that being said. i usually don't go into the comments on espn. it was more the "spirit" of how SI.com does it vs. espn.com that i was admiring. i should have been more clear on that point.

The Paulus factor and the game time really are in this game's favor as far as viewership is concerned. People really don't like Paulus and would love nothing more than see him go down in flames for his debut. Also, the only other game on is Navy at Ohio St. Unless Navy pulls off a major upset there's nothing else on gamewise worth watching.

People really don't like Paulus and would love nothing more than see him go down in flames for his debut.

insert simoni lawrence here.

People really don't like Paulus and would love nothing more than see him go down in flames for his debut.

insert simoni lawrence here.

Ha ha! I can't wait for Saturday. I have to go to a wedding, but luckily it's in the evening. I will have plenty of time to watch the game, change and drive to Taylor's Falls.

Top Bottom