GopherSports: My Hometown: Mitch Leidner

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

GopherSports: Mitch, we want to know about your hometwon of Lakeville, Minn. We know it is close to the Twin Cities, but what can you tell us about it?

Mitch Leidner: I live in Lakeville, Minnesota, which is a pretty big city. I kind of live on the Elko-New Market side of Lakeville, which is on the south end of it. It’s pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I don’t really have too many houses around mine. There are some big yards. We have two high schools, obviously, North and South. There are three middle schools, too. It’s a pretty good sized town.

GS: As a child, what are some of your favorite memories of growing up in Lakeville?

ML: Playing sports growing up is probably my biggest memory. Other memories are probably getting my driver’s license and cruising around with my friends and doing stuff with those guys. That was a lot of fun, too.

GS: What is your favorite place to eat in Lakeville and what do you get there?

ML: I have two favorite restaurants in Lakeville. My first favorite is the Red Fox. It’s in the southern end of Lakeville, so not too many people from Lakeville have probably even heard of it, but it’s a really good place. Just an old school thing. I like it a lot, and I like to get the chicken strips, because they give you really big chicken strips. It’s worth it. My next favorite’s Babe’s in downtown Lakeville. They have $2 appetizers. I usually go there and get wings and waffle fries.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061814aaa.html

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom