Gophersports: Lockerroom video

Looks like more than a few of the lockers have glass over them. Which tells me they will probably have some lockers dedicated possibly to retired #'s and some past Gopher greats. Love it.

one thing though...brewster said there isn't anything like it, college or pro...isn't it almost EXACTLY like the lambeau locker room? football shape and all? (minus the glowing M)

Looks like more than a few of the lockers have glass over them. Which tells me they will probably have some lockers dedicated possibly to retired #'s and some past Gopher greats. Love it.

That's exactly what those lockers will be used for. :)

one thing though...brewster said there isn't anything like it, college or pro...isn't it almost EXACTLY like the lambeau locker room? football shape and all? (minus the glowing M)

My take is that this is part hyperbole part truth. The Packer LR is pretty rounded on the ends (more of an oval actually) while the Gopher LR is closer to the shape of a FB. Also, the Gopher locker room might be larger? (No idea, just wondering). There definitely isn't anything like this in college FB.

UPDATE: The Gopher LR is 180ft x 75ft while the Packers LR is 120ft x 64ft.

That video was amazing.

I didn't realize the M on the ceiling was in motion.

The lockers look great...and I love that they will be walking by say...Bruce Smith, Bobby Bell's locker equivalent....that would be phenominal.

Go Gophers!

Can't wait to see the Gophers recruiting efforts improve as a result of the coach, team, university, history, fans. Everything coming together....for 1 reason win the Big Ten and the nation championship....again!

GM

Top Bottom