Gophers WR Jaylen Varner enters the transfer portal.

He cooled on us?
That or he saw the other WR on the roster, realized he wasn't going to see the field much and decided to try and find a location where he is more likely to see significant playing time. :)

I don't know anything about him, his situation, or anything so I can only speculate. He was a productive D2 receiver. Wanted to try his luck in the big leagues and found out quickly he wasn't ready for that. Hopefully he can land at a smaller FBS or FCS school and continue to work on his craft. Can't blame a guy for chasing his dream. The people that are crazy enough to take chances usually end up on top eventually.

I don't know anything about him, his situation, or anything so I can only speculate. He was a productive D2 receiver. Wanted to try his luck in the big leagues and found out quickly he wasn't ready for that. Hopefully he can land at a smaller FBS or FCS school and continue to work on his craft. Can't blame a guy for chasing his dream. The people that are crazy enough to take chances usually end up on top eventually.
Wish him the best and glad he gave us a look.

As a crazy person, who has taken numerous chances throughout my life, I can say that some work out and some don’t, but in the end its nice not to have these -

As a crazy person, who has taken numerous chances throughout my life, I can say that some work out and some don’t, but in the end its nice not to have these -

A classic

Top Bottom